Friday, July 29, 2011

We do not Lie mate ;

 I see my blog is on Man UNITED FORUM.COM ; I AM ONLY TOLD WHAT I AM BEING TOLD BUY SOURCES AND TWITTER SOURCE AS WELL ; THE NEIL Ashton Interview ; is real ; i  tweet him every so often he was happy to the Interview with me ;

i would Love to put my blog on News Now Transfer talk ; we are on  our way of  doing that ; i am Manchester united fans i have being for 25 years i dont make up shite and if i get things wrong straight i s say there are false ; Like the other day a source told me Sneijder was not going to Dublin and i posted it but then found he was going and i said it was false . we get things right we get things  wrong no one in Life get things right all the time ; but i must say if i get thungs wrong i would tell you straight away ; and sources have told me Sneijder is not going back to Milan he going to Manchester for a medcial ; how true this is dont no ; but my source is a 100 per cent that he wont ;

                                                             rember follow me Live were jioned with ; a transfer  --------twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment