Saturday, August 27, 2011

BREAKING NEWS; THE REALY INTERVIEW HE SAID TOINGHT

Moratti: "Tonight we'll see the future Inter"
Saturday, 27 August 2011 21:08:02






permalink


MONZA – "This evening we'll see what sort of Inter is taking shape. I should have been watching them in Serie A tomorrow but instead I'm here watching them tonight. We're missing a few players who are injured or unavailable for other reasons so the team won't be at full strength, but I'll still be able to get an idea of how they are play and watch the new players in action." President Massimo Moratti was speaking to Sky Sport 24 from the Stadio Brianteo in Monza as he waited to watch the Nerazzurri in the friendly match against Chievo Verona.

One player who will certainly be missing is Samuel Eto'o, who in an interview before he left to join Anzhi likened the Inter president to a "God on earth". "There's a lot of mutual affection and respect between Samuel and myself," explained Moratti. "I couldn't say anything else about a player who won everything with us and considering the way he always behaved – a great professional and leader of the side. He has many virtues and this opportunity came up for him but he will remain in contact with me, with the club and I think also with the fans."

With four days to go until the transfer window closes, president Moratti spoke about the Nerazzurri's current transfer dealings: "Players leaving? A lot can happen between now and the 31st but certain things I think are closed. Signings? We're talking with Kucka, Forlan is sorting out his problems and that's it. Tevez or Zarate on loan? No, for the time being that's not something that's happening."
Finally, a reply to the statements made by Diego Della Valle in yesterday morning's press conference held in Milan. "I certainly don't think I have made any 'bar' jokes," explained Moratti. "Besides, these things depend on how the question is put. I'd say we should call an end to it all: it's a pointless controversy and particularly unpleasant in a time like this – speaking not only about football. And I hope that with common sense all round we can get back to doing things that really are useful."

SEE NOT GVING MUCH AWAY THERE IS HE

No comments:

Post a Comment