Thursday, August 25, 2011

@ iNTER MILAN CHEERS MATE

WELL WELL WHAT IS WITH ALL THESE E-mails today the first fella who send me an E-mail has got back in touch here what he said


Wesley is not Monaco for draw he there for the united move sorry for my English that is grand i am fro Spain myself ; go on tells us more he is there for Man UNITED TRUST ME LAST YEAR HE WAS THERE COS HE WON THE Ballon dor the only reason could be there is if he talking out the balls to see which team got in the draw true mate douth it some how our he is name to be the Ballon dor again but he had poor season so douth that to we will see why he there soon enough ;
well there you go lads i know thus guy well he is my inside information all the time my secert is out lets hope he is telling the true he is 100 per cent sure he willl be signed for us he work close to INTER THAT IS ALL I CAN WE WILL WAIT AND SEE

No comments:

Post a Comment