Friday, August 26, 2011

@ INTER MILAN FAN THANKS;

HE IS BACK ;


HEY BRIAN hows it it going no Sneijder is not injured at all that link you gave me is fake so dont read in to that Sneijder train today all he might saying as it is behind cloes doors so he can get with today if he did not train ; GILL COMMENTS DONT MEAN ANYTHING IN FOOTBALL
I WILL KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOU DID I TELL HE WAS NOT IN fRance

me ; you did mate the Owner of this blog has got rid of the sources and i cant upate anymore now your my only hope;

why has he got rid of them there bad i will keep you upated not a bother ;

me ; cheers for that ; ya cos the made it up yesterday and the OWNER THERE WERE NOT TELLING THE TRUTH SO HE GOT RID OF THEM ; HE IS MY SOURCE DO AS WELL BUT WONT TELL ANYTHING UNTIL IT IS DONE YOU GET IT ;

YES I DO

No comments:

Post a Comment