Thursday, August 25, 2011

@Inter Milan so strange right;

yes it is strange the normanly dont ban us from traing pitch only a day before the game on th Saturday ; either Sneijder wont be there and dont want people to know and he is going to united

me ; how certian are you he is coming to man united

very certian 95 per cent coming from an inter fan i hate saying it but he is going ;

me ; wh else are you signing

kaka we made a bid for him but now Arseanl are in for him to that is the lested news today i am being told he before to go to Arseanl cos of the rivals with Ac Milan who used to play for;

me ; ya same old wenger getting players on the cheep
ya your right but he will be the next manger here when he leave there

me ; wenger the next inter manger that is first

anyway you will see in hour if Sneijder is there i talk toinght your bloy buy the way is not great

me ; hey that is not nice of you but i agree it is shite do but once Sneijder were gone only did for a bet

you will win the bet hands down dam i wish you would not

me ha ha lol sorry pal Sneijder is coming cant wait to see the look on some of man united fans Sky sports news and Loui MACCARI

WHO IS LOUIm

ME HE WORKS FOR Mu tv i meet him two months ago and he bet me he would not come he is watching this blog every minute cos i told him about i want to prove him wrong and i am going to win he is going to give me free match tickets if he signs

well you will get them 100 per cent sure

No comments:

Post a Comment