Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Club Website '; United sign Powell .'

United agree Powell deal
Manchester United is delighted to announce it has reached agreement with Crewe Alexandra for the transfer of Nick Powell for an undisclosed fee.
The 18-year-old England U18 international has passed a medical and agreed a four-year contract commencing 1 July 2012. Sir Alex Ferguson is delighted to have recruited the youngster and told ManUtd.com: “We have scouted Nick for months now. He is an exceptional talent and has been schooled well at Crewe. I’m delighted he has chosen to come to United. He has a lot to offer and we are all looking forward to working with him."
Powell himself is over the moon to have secured a move to Old Trafford and told us: “It really is a dream come true to be signing for Manchester United. I have had a great time at Crewe and I would like to thank them for helping me to develop as a player over the past 13 years. I’m excited about continuing my development with Sir Alex and the world-class players in the squad. The thought of making the step up to the Premier League next season is an exciting prospect. I can’t wait to get started

No comments:

Post a Comment