Friday, April 6, 2012

Tomorrow Mail '; Come and get me ' Porto star wants United move

Come and get me, Fergie! £30m-rated Porto ace Rodriguez eyes Manchester United move



By Sportsmail Reporter

|


Manchester United have been put on red alert after Porto ace James Rodriguez issued a come and get me plea to the Barclays Premier League champions.

It is understood that German giants Bayern Munich have also being paying close attention to the sought-after Colombia winger.


Come and get me: Porto ace James Rodriguez is keen on a move to Old Trafford
Come and get me: Porto ace James Rodriguez is keen on a move to Old Trafford


But the £30million-rated 20-year-old has declared his ambition to play at Old Trafford, putting United in pole position to sign him this summer.

'I am only focused on Porto at the moment but I could not reject to play for Manchester United. It would please me,' said Rodriguez, in an interview with native newspaper Nuevo Estadio.


Sharp shooter: Rodriguez has fired 12 goals in 21 league games so far this season
Sharp shooter: Rodriguez has fired 12 goals in 21 league games so far this season

Rodriguez has impressed in Portugal this season with 12 goals in 21 league games helping Porto top the table - form that will undoubtedly encourage United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.



Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2126107/James-Rodriguez-wants-Manchester-United-move.html#ixzz1rGlBVNEp

No comments:

Post a Comment