Friday, February 24, 2012

Nani admists he still not on top form

Nani makes United pledge

MANCHESTER UNITED ace Nani admits he is still not on top form.

The Portugal international returned from almost a month on the sidelines with a foot injury against Ajax last week.
With Antonio Valencia sidelined by a hamstring injury and Ashley Young recently back from a knee problem, United could do with Nani at his best ahead of away games at Norwich and Tottenham.
The 25-year-old feels is fully aware of this and believes hard work will see him return to his best.
He said: "It has been difficult to get the consistency. I am getting there but I need more minutes.
"I will work hard to come back because we need every player.
"Just now I am not at my best but I will try to recover my form as quickly as possible."

No comments:

Post a Comment