Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Inter Coach '' Refused to be drawan in Sneijder possible exit

Mufc.777.com Reporting
buy Brian Ahern '
Inter coach Claudio Ranieri refused to be drawn on speculation regarding Wesley Sneijder's possible exit from the Giuseppe Meazza.

"I don't want to think of a team without Sneijder because he is the feather in our cap," the 60-year-old said.

"I am used to talking between four walls and if I have something to say about transfers, I say it to [Inter president Massimo] Moratti."

Ranieri then touched on Wednesday's opponents, saying: "Lecce are last in the standings, but from what I have seen I think this place does not represent their true ability.

"They have good, quality players, and they will give us a lot of trouble tomorrow night. They have to be taken seriously and we should always be alert to the threat they pose. We have to close them down, cover all the spaces and keep our guard. We want to deliver a great performance against them

No comments:

Post a Comment