Saturday, December 10, 2011

Exclusive Transfer news'; De Rossi Turns down manchester clubs

De Rossi rejects Manchester
Daniele De Rossi has told Manchester United and City “England would be a great experience, but I have no intention of leaving Roma.”
The ‘Future Captain’ as he is nicknamed by local fans is in intensive negotiations, because his contract expires at the end of the season.
He gave an interview to Four Four Two magazine and it won’t be released in England until January, but the Italian media have leaked a snippet of the conversation.
“England would be a great experience and obviously it’s fantastic to hear Coaches like Sir Alex Ferguson and Roberto Mancini praising me and would like to bring me to Manchester.
“However, I have no intention of leaving Roma. I want to stay here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment