Sunday, October 30, 2011

Exclusive ''';, Interview '''. With United Target Tiote'''''.

                                                            I DREAM OF PLAYING IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOOTBALL AND WINGING TITLES 'MUFC.777.COM MEET TIOTE EXCLUSIVE  INTERVIEW TODAY AND HE TOLD US '''  I WANT TO WIN TITLES AS KID YOU DREAM OF WINGING BIG THINGS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE PRIMER LEAGUE TITLES YEAR AFTER YEAR  . WHEN A BIG CLUB COMES CALLING FOR  YOU IT IS HARD TO TURN DOWN . Tiote denied he has agreed to sign for Man United . But He told Mufc.777.com if they did come calling he would not say no.'''''' yes i would say yes if a Top four Team came in for me but at the Moment no one has come in for me i am   happy at Newcastle but if big club came in for me Like United our Chelsea then i would not say No . he told Mufc.7777.''''com Today

No comments:

Post a Comment